14 May 2014 - 15 May 2014
SMU Admin Building
81 Victoria Road, Singapore
Investing in Social Organisations, what has worked in Asia?
Save the date 14-15 May 2014! Visit www.avpn2014.com for updates!
Watch this space for more updates on programme (registration will open in December 2013).
The Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (AVPN) will be holding its 2nd Annual Conference in Singapore on 14-15 May 2014. Building upon the success of the inaugural conference where tickets are sold out a month before the event, we will seek to deepen the dialogue among AVPN stakeholders by delving deeper into the three dimensions of venture philanthropy – financial, human and intellectual capital – and making them work in a seamless way to deliver social impact.
The 2014 Annual Conference will be a 2 day event at the Singapore Management University Admin building and will include a mix of keynotes, panel discussions, breakout sessions, workshops and facilitated networking.
We will be welcoming delegates from our 130+ member organisations comprising venture philanthropy organisations, impact investment funds, private equity, wealth management, academic and grant-making institutions to this event, as we advance the practice of venture philanthropy in Asia. Some of the world’s best known leaders from the social finance, business, governmental and academic sectors will join us to examine the latest developments in the philanthropic and social investment community.
Participation in the conference is limited to 300 registrants.
Who should attend?
- Practicing Venture Philanthropy Practitioners and Impact Investors: This is a perfect platform to hear about what others in the industry are doing and to use this event as a showcase of your projects.
- Philanthropists and Investors who are interested to find out more about Venture Philanthropy: International leaders with more than 10 years of experience in VP will share their learning lessons from both their successful and failed projects.
- Foundations that are keen to engage further with their investee organisations: in order to create higher social impact and more effective relationships.
- Corporations that are looking to be more innovative, involved and effective in their CSR efforts.
- Professional Services firms which provide intermediary services for philanthropiy and investment.
- Government organisations that want to develop an effective third sector space for impactful social investment.
- Institutions and Academics who are involved in the research and development of social innovation!
For more information, please email email@example.com or visit www.avpn2014.com