The Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) World Giving Index, now in its sixth year, provides a simple picture of charitable behaviour across the world. The World Giving Index 2015 Webinar will bring you:
· An overview of 2015 Global Giving rankings;
· A platform for discussion on Global Giving trends and their relevance in emerging markets;
· Highlights of global giving trends in two particular emerging markets, Russia and Brazil.
The landscape of philanthropy around the world is changing fast, and it is important for us to understand how local traditions of giving and discourses are building on global best practices. This will lead to better understanding of a global philanthropy that aims at a more equitable world.
What time: 4PM UTC (São Paulo 2PM; Moscow 7PM; London 4PM)
· Susan Pinkney, Head of Research, CAF United Kingdom
· Maria Chertok, Managing Director, CAF Russia
· Paula Fabiani, CEO and President, IDIS
For more information on the World Giving Index visit: