Apply now for the 2018 Summit
The NEXUS Australia 2018 Youth Summit will convene March 18 – 20, 2018 in Melbourne, Australia. This Summit will bring together young philanthropists, impact investors, social entrepreneurs and allies – including family members, successful entrepreneurs and inspiring social change leaders.
Over the 3 days, the Summit will create a space where individuals of all backgrounds can Build a common understanding, Learn from each others perspectives, Share ideas and lessons learnt in solving problems and Create ways to solve new challenges facing the world today.
Connecting the financial, intellectual, creative and social capital of our generation in an action-oriented, solutions-focused safe space, the NEXUS Australia 2018 Youth Summit aims to educate, inspire and encourage dialogue and collaborative problem solving. We will do this through a varied and interactive program of keynote speakers, panels, workshops, master classes and social activities that explore philanthropy, impact investing, social entrepreneurship, social impact, strategies for investing and more.
As always, delegates are the most important element of the Summit.
If you are 18 – 39, are an inspired social entrepreneur, philanthropist, or entrepreneur looking to meaningfully engage in the social sector, and are willing to collaborate with like-minded individuals on social issues that you are most passionate about solving, please do apply. Please read the terms and conditions prior to filling in the application form.
NEXUS maintains a strict non-solicitation policy for its members. More information is available here.
- Applications are open for those aged 18 – 39.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email with details about payment, accommodation and other relevant information to the Summit. All Summit participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation.
- Upon successful application a registration fee of $450 AUD will apply. This cost will cover meals for the duration of the Summit, 19 – 20th March.
- There will be an opening dinner on Sunday 18th March for delegates. This is optional and will be an additional cost of $100 AUD.
- There are a limited number of discounted and complimentary tickets available for those who would benefit from financial support to attend the Summit.
- Selection for the NEXUS Australia 2018 Youth Summit is made on a first-come, first served basis based and reviewed by the NEXUS committee.