- Every communication/event is an opportunity to build brand (Letter to Editor, programs).
- Promote your history and accomplishments: tell your story (brochure, website).
- Engage your audience: offer multiple ways in to your organization via your brand.
- Move to a global understanding (people often know only one segment).
Living the Brand
- Every person (staff, board, donor and volunteer) affiliated with your organisation influences and shapes its reputation.
- Ensure that all activities support your mission.
- Prepare a crisis communication plan.
- Conduct needs assessments of your audience to identify gaps.
- Define your brand by living it and refining it.
Key Marketing Collaterals
- Key communication to Donors/Public
- States Mission and Highlights Accomplishments
- Provide detailed organisation information and cause-related news
- Online donations/fundraising
- Specific piece detailing program or service offerings to clients.
Cause Related Marketing
- Raise awareness of Issue
- Promotion of Community Action